As some of you may have heard, Fantasia Frog Designs is undergoing some changes. Instead of raising our prices, I have taken on a job outside the home, which for now is part time, but by mid-winter will be full time. The reason I need to do this is mainly financial, finding taxes too difficult to manage at year end, as well as the fact that I cannot work any faster and I’m at full capacity.
This means I will be reducing some of my clients. I will be notifying those clients as they contact me. Basically, I will be continuing on with those clients who are full time with FFD, as well as premade book covers. If you have any questions as to whether or not that applies to you, feel free to email me. I have an automatic response set up, but I do read those eventually and will reply. You are welcome to suggest themes/ideas for premade book covers in our comments and we will try to accommodate.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Tara at FFD
Fantasia Frog Designs is participating in this year’s Love Spanks!
We are donating One book cover, plus an author promotional package (high res jpg for Bookmark from cover, An author Banner from book cover, and either a header from the book cover or a high res jpg postcard from the book cover), for an f/f book.
I plucked most of this information from here: http://governingana.wordpress.com/2014/01/15/announcing-love-spanks-2014/
Here is the information:
Plus, the first 50 Love Spankers will receive a copy of The Bodyguard by Saranna DeWylde!
Free books for all Love Spankers!
- Vampire’s Bard by Kate Richards
- First of May by Caitlin Ricci
Many authors also will offer a contest on their individual blogs. Your comment on their blogs automatically enters you in both the main contest and the individual contests!
What’s the catch? Absolutely nothing! We love writing for you and want to thank you for your readership. Perhaps someone might get a spanking or two, but that’s a reward rather than a catch, right?
Here are the rules:
- Visit each blog between Friday, February 7 and Sunday, February 9 to read the posted stories and excerpts.
- Leave a comment answering the story question on each blog. You will receive one entry per blog for the grand prize drawing. You will also be automatically entered in that author’s individual contest, if she has one.
- If you have visited all of the blogs, visit Ana’s blog to sign up for FIVE bonus entries to the grand prize.
Deadline is midnight EST (UTC -5) on February 9!!
- If you successfully completed a previous challenge (Spank or Treat 2013, Spankee Doodle 2013, Love Spanks 2013, or Spank or Treat 2012), you may add “VIP” to your comments. You will earn THREE bonus entries toward the grand prize. (Yes, we will be doing this again. Yes, if you successfully complete the Love Spanks 2014 challenge you can become a VIP for our next activity!)
- If you are an F/F author or thinking of becoming one, please add “FF” to your comments. That way, your name will be entered in the special F/F author prize drawings.
- Visit any of the participating blogs on Friday, February 14 to find out the lucky winners. Will it be you?
Contact Head Ambassador Tara Finnegan at tarafinneganromance at gmail dot com, with the subject line “Love Spanks Ambassador” for all the details.
For more information, updates, and a list of participating authors, please visit:
Like us on Facebook!
Twitter hashtag: #lovespanks
There’s a new layout in town, and it allows for a header.
More info can be found here: https://blog.twitter.com/2012/because-you-have-more-show
Also, FFD now designs Google Plus headers. They are some of the biggest headers I’ve seen out there, and a great way to express yourself.
Time spent on project and alterations
Creating artwork takes time and care. We try not to push “rush” projects ahead of others, and if we have a heavy work load, we will give you our best estimate as to how long it will take to get your finished design to you. We now charge $10.00 to rush an order through, and will send an email after one month to clients who have been inactive, or let the project drop without notice, informing them their project is about to expire. The materials and designs may then be used by the designer for future projects. In the case of premade designs, we will now only hold a cover for one month.
Fantasia Frog Designs owns the copyright to the artwork. That said, you are free to promote your cover/artwork freely, while remaining within the maximum print license limits. All photostock images have a copyright, and a maximum print run. That includes bookmarks, print book covers, postcards, labels, rack cards, business cards, etc… any printed material using the images designed by Fantasia Frog Designs. If you do not know the maximum amount you are allowed to print, just ask us, and we can give you the details. If you know ahead of time that you will need a very high print run, please, let us know at the photostock searching/purchasing time and we can choose a license that fits your needs. High print run licenses my alter the cost of the design (most often, this is not the case as most photostock licenses are very generous.)
These policies take effect starting today, March 8th, 2013